Ghost Knight Victis - AGDG Demo Day 13
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ghost Knight Victis is a single-player action RPG inspired by the henshin hero genre (Karas, Kamen Rider, Garo). You play as a guy whose terminal disease awakens dormant powers, letting him transform into magical armors and fight monsters.
The catch is that his health deteriorates every time he uses his powers. As the player, you need to ensure the main character stays alive until the end of the year, when the final boss appears.
You'll also need to maintain your secret identity to prevent endangering your friends. But standing with you are individuals who are in the same predicament.
This is only the combat protoype for now. Please try it out and leave feedback!
- Keyboard & Mouse now added properly in the game.
- Added new enemy type "Wooden Mannequin".
- Changed the rapier's attack animations to a slash-slash-thrust combo.
- Slowed down spear attack animations and increased stamina cost, but increased the reach and damage a bit.
- Added a settings screen accessible from the pause menu. Only a few settings are available for now, like mouse sensitivity and invert y-axis.
- Quickened rapier attacks a bit.
- Inverted stamina bar so it now acts more like a regular bar that goes down as it empties.
- You can't restart the game yet. If you die, close the game then run again.
- There's nothing much to do yet except kill the enemies. This is only a test for the combat part.
- Can't change graphics options yet.
- Can't customize key bindings yet.
- There are no sounds yet.
- The difficulty right now is not yet representative of the final goal. Enemy AI is still too simple, and no tweaks/balancing for damage and stamina cost yet.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.